Wednesday 4 December 2013

Magazine advert idea - Galaxy Theme





For the magazine advert I've used the border pattern that matches the Digipack that I have designed I've followed the conventions that I have seen by analysing other magazine adverts and made the album name the biggest piece of text and centred in the middle of the page. The next biggest pieces of text are the artist name and the 'out now' to show how that they are the next most important bit of information on the advert. Underneath 'out now' we have the websites and record companies that correspond with the artist which will be used for the audience to look into more information about the album and artist.


Throughout this whole design I haven't used the artist in any of it. The reason for this is to connote that the album is completely about the music rather than the star image. The fonts used match throughout the products and tie in with the theme.



I really like this theme and I plan to create another theme for a digipack and a magazine advert and then ask people which one they prefer. I feel that getting the publics opinion on the look of the products will be beneficial as they are who we are selling the products to.

also as the pictures are not mine I cannot use it for the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment